I’ve been home for about 5 days but I have only just begun to mine the treasures from my time in China. Here are some reflections and some pics from my trip.
1. I take freedom of faith for granted everyday of my life. Being able to openly worship, read, gather, and talk about Jesus is something that not everyone is allowed to do openly.
2. Sometimes I value comfort and imagined security over people hearing the Great Love Story. The teachers (YL staff) over in China have sacrificed so much so that college students could be introduced to the God who created them.
3. The Chinese are a precious people and their university students are like none other.
4. Jim Cunningham and Mike Gaffney are great men. It was a blast to be with them and learn from them for 10 days.
5. God is on the move and His Kingdom is bigger than I can fathom. Thanks for praying for my trip over to China.